 Star Wars / 1807
Re: Just got back from TRU . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 03:16:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:
I may be mistaken but I believe that this is actually Minifig scale.  It
is a robot and does not have a crew and therefore I believe it is Minifig
scale.

Look in the second trailer, right after (well, durring, sort of) the first
Darth Maul shot.  There's a short reaction shot with several battle droids
and some large, four-legged machines.  Those large machines are the droid
fighters, I believe.  From the scale, they are quite large.

I think they're only about 15-20 feet tall though -- about the height of a
small tree.

BTW, the new Ep1 cross-sections book is out, and it is amazing!

--Todd