 Star Wars / 1737
Re: Just got back from TRU . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 12:06:34 GMT

Yes, it was crazy. At the Ann Arbor TRU, there must have been 200
people. Fortunately, the Lego's were located right next to the entrance
aisle, so I was out of there by 12:26AM, but I somehow forgot to get the
sub set. UGH! I did get the duel, the Pod racer set, and the Naboo
fighter, and the Droid fighter. Also, they didn't have the Anachins
(SP?) pod or the Sith Infiltrator, pretty pathetic for TLG not to have a
few of the sets out. I saw only the forest speeder set from the Classic
series, it has been a strange night!

Another thing, I saw a lot of people got the SW Lego sets, most had a
few of the Lego sets, and a ton of action figures, and the like. I just
wanted the sets, so I pretty happy. Now to explore some other stores to
see if I can get the rest. Sigh...

Scott Sanburn

Rich Thompson wrote:

Same story here, just got back from TRU an picked up the Duel, Droid Fighter,
Gungan Sub, Naboo Fighter and the large Pod Racer set. The manager knew nothing
about the Sith fighter and Anakin's Pod racer sets...very, very crowded though.