 Star Wars / 1736
Re: Prices for SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 11:15:08 GMT

"Selçuk " wrote:

Those sets are awesome, and my wife is (still) crazy about the money that I paid
for them..:-D
Sometimes I have this problem with my wife too. It is really hard to
explain when I purchased one or another set.

Worse than that, I've saw them just before a visit to my parents with my wife,
and (as you guessed) the explanation of the packages to the parents was quite
though..:-)
I am 40 but in such a case (problem with my parents in law) I need to
say "These adults do not understand me...");)

Play well
Gintaras