 Star Wars / 1686
Re: Prices for SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:08:11 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gintaras Rumsas writes:
SW Ep 4,5,6 sets finally arrived to Lithuania. I spotted 4 of them
(except Speeder Bikes) in toy chain shop. What striked me - it is price.
I purchased for the begining only Landspeeder. It costs here 12,25USD
(which looks like twice as in US)! Tie Interceptor-Y-Wing costs 97.25USD
which is crazy price for me. Here in our country where average salary is
250USD - SW sets are real luxury.

That's just nuts!  I'd suggest getting in contact with someone here in the US
to ship them to you.  With shipping, Sales Tax, and any sort of Import taxes,
it would still be less than buying them in the stores.

Jeff

P.S.  At Toys R Us, the prices are as follows (in USD):
7110 Landspeeder  $5.99
7128 Speederbikes  $9.99
7130 Snowspeeder  $19.99
7140 X-Wing Fighter  $29.99