 Star Wars / 1718
Re: Prices for SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 22:38:39 GMT

Selçuk <teyyareci> <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote in message
news:372CD19A.F82A341E@nospam.superonline.com...

X-Wing     : 16 950 000 TL : 43.14 USD
TIE/Y-Wing : 26 750 000 TL : 68.10 USD

Pricey as always (but not too much, as in the case of technic and model • team
sets) as compared to US prices.

Have you considered getting someone to buy over here and ship?  It might be
cheaper if you go surface.  Considering the number of pieces in these SW
sets, I find them to be very inexpensive and quite a surprise.

Worse than that, I've saw them just before a visit to my parents with my • wife,
and (as you guessed) the explanation of the packages to the parents was • quite
though..:-)

"Tough," if you mean "difficult."

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist