 Star Wars / 1747
Re: Just got back from TRU . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 15:23:21 GMT

OK, I guess the question then is, has ANYONE seen Anakin's pod racer or
bought it? Since I got two copies of all the others (except Naboo Swamp,
if there is such a thing, same question, has anyone bought it?) I have
the contents of that set via Mos Eispa pod race (excuse this atrocious
spelling but I am on a between meeting break). But it would be nice to
remain SW complete.

I got 6 copies of the droid fighter because I like the brown shapes. So
I brought a droid fighter, a naboo fighter, a snow speeder and a
scoutbikes set into my meeting this AM (we already have a big bucket of
duplo to play with) and needless to say, the meeting took about twice as
long as usual... lots of building going on.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.