 Star Wars / 1845
Re: Walking Fighter Droid (was: Just got back from TRU . . .)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 19:22:59 GMT

Probably because that's the closest they could get to the color they were in
the movie.  Looking at the trailers, many of the larger and/or battle droids
appear to be a "rusty brown" color.  The STABs are brown also and they were
a similar color to the droid fighters.  Of course, I'm just going by the
trailer and http://www.starwars.com pictures and what it looks like on my
monitor.  You could be right that gray/dark gray would have been a better
color.

Mike