 Star Wars / 17113
  SW Sidebar Update?

Wow, the Star Wars side bar was finally updated! To remove my name from the MOCs list? What gives Mr. Curator? AC PS. I don't even remember when was the last time I saw it there, but some poor soul emailed me about it. (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Sidebar Update?

(...) Oh quit complaining and count what blessings you do have. I've never been on the sidebar... Rob "the jedi master of lightup sabers" Hendrix (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

To whom it may concern, Thanks for bringing back my name on the SW MOCs list. However the link is incorrect, can somebody please change it to (URL) we're on the subject of incorrect links for the SW sidebar, the following I believe are also dead (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Would the real ACPin, please stand up? What in the universe IS your real name? Do you get self gratification by having this aura of mystery around yourself? Granted, you have *some* cool MOC's on your over large website (compensating for (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Rob, You can find Mr. Pinlac's real name (URL), on the line that is labeled Author: -- just below the Subject: line. It is also contained in the X-Real-Life-Name header of the (URL) raw article content>. --Todd (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Plus, Rob, you quoted his name in your post: ======= || (...) /\ || || || || || || || ===...=== -Mike Crowley (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) OK guys, I just never knew THAT was his real name. Of all the names I see on a daily basis, that one is not one that I've ever seen used before as a first OR last name. Apologies to Amado if that is his given name. But *Amado*, please (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Once upon a time, there was a thing called a "joke"... Ugh. ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) I have to agree on this one; I enjoy your MOCs but I stopped visiting the website long ago because it just takes too long to load! Peter (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) What are you talking about, Kevin? Nobody here was joking. Did you even read Rob's entire post, or any of the other posts in this thread for that matter, before you replied, or did you just jump into the conversation halfway and read only mine (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Surly Mr Blocksidge wouldn't be taking Jabs at people for no reason whatsoever, I too was mystified at his "Joke" comment here. I have dealt Kevin and his "Let's just make a nuisance of himself" posts before, it wasn't funny then, and it isn't (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Hi, Travis. Maybe it’s just some of the grammar of your post that’s throwing me off a bit, but I’m not sure whether you are addressing me or Kevin here. I just wanted to make sure before making a more detailed response. -Mike Crowley (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

In lugnet.starwars, many people wrote stuff in this thread (all of which I snipped) May I humbly suggest just letting the whole thing drop? it all looks like a misunderstanding at many levels and digging deeper into who said what and why is not (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Sorry Mike, this wasn't addressed towards you, I agree with you here, but I shall do as Larry says, and play well ;-) Leg Godt Travis Matheson (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Hi, Larry. If it is alright with you, I would like to wait until I get a response here back from Kevin in this thread. While I agree that this entire thread would have been better resolved via email communication, the fact that Kevin chose to (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Hi, Travis! Cool, I kinda’ figured that's what you meant. I just wanted to make sure so I didn't accidentally say anything mean to you. :-) -Mike (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

"Kevin Blocksidge" <blocksidge@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IAHtCC.1Cn4@lugnet.com... (...) I'm backing up Kevin here. You guys need to spend more time chatting with the .spaceheads - DANG! LIGHTEN UP! My entire post (except for commenting on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Here is what I did, in the order that I did it. 1. Read post fully. 2. Read all replies. 3. Talked to Rob, asking him what it was about. I thought it was a joke, but felt it better to ask Rob first. 4. Read replies again (another had been (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) I think it's a general consensus from my own observation as well as many others over the past several months that many people don't care for Amado's website design. Basically, cool MOC's, bad website. It's not easy to use, and every time you (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Kevin: You know what? That’s all well and good if you actually did all that stuff you said you did. My problem, and where your logic and reasoning breaks down, is that in your “short comment,” you failed to do either (a.) or (b.). Here’s what (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Yikes, now that's a typo I really wish I hadn't made! :D It's supposed to say "all." (I have not clue how spell checker did that!) -Mike Crowley (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote a really long reply which has been snipped. Whoa dude, calm down. This is not something to get all bent out of shape about. Rob made a joke, then I made a joke. It was just 2 simple jokes. Nothing to worry (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote: <mega snip> (...) Holy crap man. I'm not going to address anything you said, even through I bet I agree with some of it, because you wrote a bloody book. Most of us read lugnet at our leisure and dont feel (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Maybe you haven't checked many of his MOC postings in recent months. After all the feedback last year that the mouseover interface was a pain to navigate, Amado was very quick to modify his website to provide an alternate interface to a (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

I must request that you rewrite your introduction page. While I'm on a high-speed ADSL connection, nothing puts me off more than having to wade through all your miniature shots of MOCs on the front page of your site. When you have revamped it so I (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

I fully agree with Geoff! However, I do have a highspeed internet connection, but it still takes ages to load. And I do not have the site in the temporary cache, as I don't visit this site daily. So I rather stick with the fast loading sites. Take (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Kevin, You're completely right. I'm not a huge SW fan (especially since ep 1), so I'm not as interested in SW as many of the folks. I was just echoing many of the sentiments I've heard over a period of time. Much like Eric Sophie sticks to his (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)