 Star Wars / 16341
Re: Droopy Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 23:40:29 GMT

Hi all,

I’m a bit late to this discussion, sorry about that.

Anyway, I had this same problem. I built a support to fix it, which worked well.

I put up a little webpage with a more lengthy description of both my support and the stand that I use.

Here’s a quick preview image:

Enjoy: http://www.aoerat.com/lego/isd.html

Would love to hear your comments.

Mike