 Star Wars / 12104
Re: Ultimate Mini-fig scale X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:38:35 GMT

Thanks for the great comments guys!  Looks like I was a little quick to show
off, though...I changed it already <cowers>.  I noticed the nose was too
long so it's 4 studs shorter and looks much better.  I'd put up pics of this
one, but the shortened nose prevents me from doing forward landing
gear...with my luck I'd take new pics then figure out new landing gear so I
think I'll wait a day or so :) .  Looking back at my brickshelf pics
(forgetten until this X-Wing) I see most of these are kinda outdated; the
Falcon has been changed for the better, the one is the pics have mandibles
that are too short, so I'll have to retake those...I'll put up pics of my
air and landspeeders though, both solve age-old design puzzles (how do I
make a 6 stud wide speeder that two figs can sit in and has walls over their
waists?!  How to I make a snowspeeder in which the figs sit back to back and
the middle fuselage doesn't extend beyond the wings?!  Well!  *I* asked
these questions, anyway, so back off!)

--Josh