 Star Wars / 12097
Re: Ultimate Mini-fig scale X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Josh Opotzner writes:
Here we have THE most accurately shaped mini-fig scale X-Wing to my
knowledge.
...[snip]...
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Josh120

Very neat model, actually-- I liked the proton cannon on the underside-- and
an interesting approach to the rear landing gear :)

However, I'll have to contest you on the being "the" best model... Mark Chan
did one a while ago that absoloutely blew me away when I saw it:

I also built one (yet to be unveiled until the next release of the AT-AT,
tho I've showcased at a NELUG meeting) that ended up looking a lot like
Mark's, although there are some differences...

But all in all yours is a very good design :)

DaveE