 Star Wars / 12096
12095  |  12097
Subject:
Ultimate Mini-fig scale X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:49:24 GMT

To commemorate the release of Star Wars Rogue Leader on the Nintendo
Gamecube, I decided to try and upgrade one of my X-Wings; I ended up
rebuilding it.

Here we have THE most accurately shaped mini-fig scale X-Wing to my
knowledge.  I took a page from the UCS X-Wing to design it.  Fuselage is 5
studs wide at widest point and 3 at thinnest.  Retractable landing gear and
proton torpedo launcher.  Call it a fig scale UCS model if you will.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Josh120

--Josh