 Star Wars / 12067
Re: Star Wars v. Harry Potter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John R. Beck writes:
Is it just my imagination or has Lego done a better job developing their
potter line than their star wars line?  I just seems the pieces are cooler.
What got me thinking was the difference between Chewbacca and that big brown
dude with the huge black hair in the potter set.  You'd think that Chewie
would be that big...and what's with the ewoks looking like the same size as
a regular lego minifig?  Have I got a genuine beef here?  Or has this debate
been already talked through...

John

On FBTB they said a few months ago that the ewoks are shorter then other
figs In one of the pics of the new HP sets it shows some shorter people.  So
I think that the ewoks are shorter. But who knows
                     --Kevin W. §