 Star Wars / 12073
Re: Star Wars v. Harry Potter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:37:48 GMT

Wow.  I didn't realize the ewoks were smaller.  They look the same size as
the rest of em. Veddy cool.  I'm not into the potter stuff but of course I
had to get em all.  Fluffy is quite nifty.  Its frustrating to see info
about sets float around but not able to pull it up at the official site.
Anyone hear if they're gonna make a sandcrawler or deathstar?

Otherwise
I think the new pieces made for Star Wars and the completed sets are more
accurate to the movie than a lot of the Harry Potter sets. SW was made for
adults mostly, HP for kids.