 Star Wars / 12077
Re: Star Wars v. Harry Potter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:54:31 GMT

What got me thinking was the difference between Chewbacca and that big brown
dude with the huge black hair in the potter set.  You'd think that Chewie
would be that big...

Well considering Hagrid was described in the book as "...twice as high as a
normal man and five times as wide.), I am glad Chewbacca was a normal fig.
What annoys me is the stupid "flaps" that cover the torso attached to his head.
So much for a "planet of the apes" MOC or any number of good uses the Chewie
head could have been used for.  Despite the characters' popularity the only
"alien" head molds Lego made "correctly" were Jar-Jar and C-3PO.

-Mike Petrucelli