 Star Wars / 12068
Re: Who has the biggest fleet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:54:31 GMT

"Gerry Venteicher" <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Gn7q9y.GB9@lugnet.com...
Kind of quite here lately.  So I will pose a little question.  Who here • has
the largest Rebel or Imperial Fleet so far.  I am not talking customs
either.  I would like to know how many Ties one has or who has built the
Roque Squadron.  I myself have a larger Imperial force right now with only • 2
Ties, a Shuttle, and Darth's Tie.  I have a feeling this is pretty small
compared to someone else out there.

My Imperial fleet is just as small - I also have 2 TIEs. On the Rebel side
if I can include the RBR and the Falcon then I have a bigger fleet, but
still quite small.

A-Wing
X-Wing
B-Wing
Y-wing
Falcon
RBR
2 x Snowspeeder (I know, not space going!).

(not including Episode 1 sets).

(I've got all the Star Wars sets except the DSDK and the C-3PO/Stormtrooper
Technic sets, and the very new ones just released).

Dan