 Star Wars / 12079
Re: Who has the biggest fleet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:02:00 GMT

Working my way up the price scale, I've only got one each of the
Landspeeder, A-Wing, Snowspeeder, X-Wing, B-Wing, Tie,
Speeder Bikes, Flash Speeder, Naboo Fighter, Droid FIghter,
AT-ST, Droid Carrier, AAT and Sith Infiltrater, not to mention the
Pod Race & the Pod Bucket (not bothering to count the non-vehicle
mini sets like the gundan patrol and escape pod). Working on
adding the Imperial Shuttle and the Y-Wing/Vader's TIE hopefully
by Christmas (ok, so I'm slow at this - mundanities like a wife and
child tends to eat into the LEGO budget).

In lugnet.starwars, John R. Beck writes:

Well Bear,

My collection will blow away everybody's!  I got two X-Wings and
one tie

fighter and one Darth Vader tie fighter!  Beat that!  (Note just a
tiny bit

of sarcasm here).  Actually I find that the more I get the more I
want and

its never quite satisfying.  Maybe I will find joy in the Blockade
Runner

:-) Not!  Just call me a Jesus freak!

Kind of quite here lately.  So I will pose a little question.  Who
here has

the largest Rebel or Imperial Fleet so far.