 Star Wars / 12084
Re: Who has the biggest fleet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:01:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gerry Venteicher writes:
Kind of quite here lately.  So I will pose a little question.  Who here has
the largest Rebel or Imperial Fleet so far.  I am not talking customs
either.  I would like to know how many Ties one has or who has built the
Roque Squadron.  I myself have a larger Imperial force right now with only 2
Ties, a Shuttle, and Darth's Tie.  I have a feeling this is pretty small
compared to someone else out there.
Just wondering,
Bear

It may not be a LOT but it's quite solid: Two X-Wings, two Y-Wings, two
Airspeeders, an A-Wing, and a Millenium Falcon.  All of my models are hacked
apart and rebuilt because frankly I can't stand the original designs.  Most
have about twice the pieces as the original model, and all have retractable
landing gear.  The models also all adhere to the basic design and concept of
the official model, just revised and pumped up.  I don't even have a
B-Wing...I know, it's really sad.  My Imperial Navy is an awful joke.  A
TIE, a Shuttle, and a few speeder bikes.  I'd do more TIE Fighters, but I
don't have the pieces!  Not only would I have to buy a TIE, but I'd need the
multitude of 1x10 gray plates to fix it (yes, the atrocity needs to be
fixed).  To see what I mean check out:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Josh120

And you'll understand why I'm afraid to do TIE Fighters.  I'm amazed I
scrounged the parts for just that ones two wings.

--Josh