 Star Wars / 12085
Re: Who has the biggest fleet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 02:13:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gerry Venteicher writes:
Kind of quite here lately.  So I will pose a little question.  Who here has
the largest Rebel or Imperial Fleet so far.  I am not talking customs
either.  I would like to know how many Ties one has or who has built the
Roque Squadron.  I myself have a larger Imperial force right now with only 2
Ties, a Shuttle, and Darth's Tie.  I have a feeling this is pretty small
compared to someone else out there.
Just wondering,
Bear

Well, my fleet's not the largest, but still pretty sizeable.

Rebels:
2 A-Wings
3 Y-Wings
1 X-Wing
4 Snowspeeders

Empire:
3 Darth's TIE Fighter
1 TIE Fighter
2 AT-ST
2 Imperial Shuttle
20 Speeder Bikes (10 sets)
3 Slave Ones (Does this count?)

Hmm, seems my pre-orginal trilogy fleets are larger.

Forces of Good:
14 Gungan Patrols
3 Naboo Fighters
4 Flash Speeders
1 Gungan Sub
(Add my Brickbay purchases to this and I have 120+ Gungans in my army.)

Forces of Evil:
20 STAPS (10 sets)
2 Trade Federation AAT
3 Battle Droid Carriers