 Star Wars / 12089
Re: Who has the biggest fleet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:24:11 GMT

a) Talk to your insurance agent prior to any mishaps
b) if you own any old or collectable legos get them appriased and keep the
appraisal letter in a fireproof box.
c) if you really, really like a lego set and don't play with it buy a bigger
fireproof box and put it in there
d) Make copies of all your recipets of purchase and put them in fireproof box
e) Document your collection in a DB on paper or electronically.
f) Take picture (if possible) of your collection.

Ultimatly, the more info you have (documents, images, etc) the better it is
that your insurance agent will be able to reimburse you for your collection.
State Farm also sells additional "speciallity" insurance for collectable
toys look into that too.

A good program for this is TIC.  See
http://am_production.tripod.com/index.htm for more info.