 Star Wars / 12064
Re: Who has the biggest fleet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:14:24 GMT

Well Bear,

My collection will blow away everybody's!  I got two X-Wings and one tie
fighter and one Darth Vader tie fighter!  Beat that!  (Note just a tiny bit
of sarcasm here).  Actually I find that the more I get the more I want and
its never quite satisfying.  Maybe I will find joy in the Blockade Runner
:-) Not!  Just call me a Jesus freak!

Kind of quite here lately.  So I will pose a little question.  Who here has
the largest Rebel or Imperial Fleet so far.