 Star Wars / 12087
Re: Who has the biggest fleet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:43:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
    This brings me to a new thought...insurance.  I have rental insurance
covering replacement costs due to theft or fire.  However, in the case of
fire, I suspect I would have trouble convincing the insurance agency that I
should receive an additional $1,000 to replace the melted multi-colored lump
of ABS that would sit amongst the charred ruins of my apartment.
    Has anybody out there considered what action they would take or have
taken to cushion the blow of a house fire?  I save receipts and use my
digital camera to keep current photos of my apartment.  Then I store them in
a fire proof box.  I know, a rather morbid thought.  Just curious.

You might want to check with your agent to see what they can do for you. I
actually asked my insurance agent if they would cover my LEGO collection
under my renter's insurance. He told me that I could just include it in the
"hobby" category and everything would be covered. Just make sure that you
talk to your agent BEFORE something happens, and you should be OK.

--
Jeromy Irvine
irvinej@accuvera.com