 Star Wars / *9263 (-20)
  Custom Figure Help

I know what Im about to ask would be sacrilage to some Lego purists out there, but does anyone know the best way to remove a minifigs paint without compromising the integrity of the surface underneath. The only way I know is from years of years of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW developers kits question

does anyone have a scan of the pages from both kits that show all of the parts? (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black SW engines in 7184?

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message news:G2M0L6.Ipu@lugnet.com... (...) I was also intrigued at the brown "TIE Cockpit" used for the curved nose - I've got an MTT in my spare room but I'm not allowed to open the box yet and mess (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ben Fleskes' Millenium Falcon

(URL) one the most impressive home-brewed Star Wars models ever. This is a fantastic site for information and inspiration. Enjoy! Dave (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: Black SW engines in 7184?

Adam Yes they are black and there are 2 Thanx, Mark M Hi, I was just looking at some pics of the MTT, and I think I see black SW engines. Are they really black? Is there only two of them? I'm talking about this pic: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Black SW engines in 7184?

Hi, I was just looking at some pics of the MTT, and I think I see black SW engines. Are they really black? Is there only two of them? I'm talking about this pic: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT

From Bricks to Bothans has some nice pics of it open here: (...) little (...) STAPs (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT

(...) Thanks for your description. I think I can imagine it now. -Nick (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scale and Falcon Dimensions

(...) Here is al link to some blue prints of the falcon. This is from rogue squadron but they are still exactly to scale. click on the rebel fleet and the falcon should be listed, underneath all of the facts about the ship there will be a link to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Update

(...) Thanks :) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Scale and Falcon Dimensions

Im finally starting to build MOC of the Falcon, and I need a few references; - I know this is not totally clear, but between you lugneteers, wich is the most accepted size range for the millenium falcon? (diameter) - Correct me if Im wrong: the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Update

(...) Very cool. I especially like your Gian Speeder and the Sorosub. James (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing

(...) Well, it certainly borrowed a number of details, esp. the use of laser cannons and the old-fashioned rim in the mechanical cluster. Originally I set out to model the Y-Wing as closely as possible to the Incredible Cross Sections, but as I got (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes: Sorry to follow-up to my own post, but I have an update. I got some advice from the AV fellow at work, so I went home and took some more shots and they turned out much better. I've posted them at: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT

(...) I don't have any pictures, but briefly: It pulls apart half-way along its length. On the front half, the front dome opens to let a droid rack out and the sloping plates on either side fold down to show the interior. Of the back half, the rear (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing

(...) of (...) Is the area behind the R2 unit from th ucs x-wing?(I thought it looked like it) (...) They're better than the ones on my site!! Cheers! Gary (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing

Very well done! I never liked the TLG version of the Y-wing because it had so many flaws. Yours is built really good to scale. The cockpit is bigger and holds 2 :) And your R2 unit is placed correctly. This entire thing just looks yummie. Greetz, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sanburnsystems

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 Trevor Pruden writes: [snip] (...) (URL) web site has episodes IV, V, and VI in photographs of legos, and Yoda is in there too! He looked very well done; the head was painted green, and ends of cattlehorns painted green glued on (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  MOC Modified Y-Wing

Just to share with the group... I've posted to Brickshelf the following pics of a Y-Wing that I recently completed: (URL) apologies for the qualities of the pics...I checked out a digital camera from the school where I work, but it proved to be less (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Galactic shipyard now excepting large SW creations!

(URL) If any of you has a large ship, vehicle, base or even a diorama or scene please check out the website to see if you'd like to join. I'd love to get a big list of all the great Falcons and AT AT's people have made as well as other ships like (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact