 Star Wars / *17598 (-100)
  Re: Do A Dio Contest Entries Winners

Winning Entries 1st prize 7146 TIE Fighter & (URL) Custom Imperial Transport> for (URL) Eye of the Storm> by roguebantha 2nd Prize 7144 Slave I & (URL) Jango Fett Speeder> for (URL) Endor> by DrVenkman 3rd Prize 7131 Anakin's Podracer & (URL) Custom (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  SSD Bridge Bounty Hunters

Disgusted with the fleet's inability to capture a single smuggler vessel, Vader turned to the shadows of the Empire, the galaxy's fringe. (URL) He hired six elite bounty hunters>, offering a substantial reward for the capture of the Falcon. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 DVD - "Revenge Of The Brick" - HILARIOUS!

(...) Where did you get the video? Is this some extra content on the Clone Wars 2 DVD? I thought it wasnt comming out next week. More info please. Dave (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 DVD - "Revenge Of The Brick" - HILARIOUS!

Hey all, Just watched this today at work and I'm really glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything because I was laughing my *** off! Had this premiered on the web previously? If so, sorry I missed it then, but it was really nice to see it without (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Imperial Voidfighter (FBTB Contest Entry)

I actually finished this moc a few days ago, and although the contest at FBTB technically ended a few days ago, voting hasn't begun yet. Figured it was time to finally post this around. (URL) Brickshelf or (URL) Mocpages> My goal from the start was (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  NQJ or Brick-it-Forward - NEW TRADE!!!

"Don't underestimate the Force!" --Vader to Tarkin The Force was strong, the offer, could not be refused. Upon seeing the very rare "50 years of Play" book, Ken D, decided it was worth a look in his basement to see what he might have to trade for (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Do A Dio Contest Entries

Here are the Official Entries to the (URL) Do A Dio contest>. Feel free to comment on your personal favorites! (URL) Mustafar> by mattm0220 (URL) Kamino> by Iceman (URL) Hoth Battle> by Big Pete (URL) by Unit 186 (URL) Endor> by Boonetrooper (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Ironic scale

I stopped by my local goodwill and they had a used 3d puzzle of the Millennium Falcon. It was $1.99 so I picked it up and went home. Three to four days latter, I finished building it (quite impressive) and then it came to me that it is almost the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  7th Lego star wars set for 2006 is......???

Hi, i'm just a little confused about the 7th star wars set for the new year catalog. (2006) i've counted 1.A-wing,2 B-wing,& 3.jabba's sail barge, 4.boba fetts slave I, 5.V-wing,6.tie Interceptor. but whats the 7th set ??? is it Ultimate Space (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  AC's Voidfighter

Here's my entry to the (URL) FBTB contest>! (URL) AC (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Star Wars sets with bonus minis @ Meijer

I just found out today from a kid at church that Meijer has a special sale on the (URL) Grievous Chase> & (URL) Anakin's Starfighter> Star Wars sets. Each is the regular $20, but they're each packaged with a (URL) mini Star Destroyer> and (URL) mini (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Cloud City instructions

(...) Hi Jane, You can find them on Bricklink. Here is the link to the actual instructions listing: (URL) If you are not familar with the site I suggest you read the help section carefully and feel free to ask any questions in the forums before you (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Cloud City instructions

My son has lost his instructions for Lego Cloud City, and he needs to rebuild it. Where can I get a replacement copy? Is it available for download? My son and I thank you! Jane (19 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ummm... For anybody who hasn't checked out FBTB within the past 24 HOURS

(...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Vide catalog of LWGO SW sets

I shot a (URL) wee video> of my LEGO Star Wars sets using a Coolpix 3200. I was listening to the soundtrack to Revenge of the Sith (Battle of the Heroes) at the time. The result was not wholly impropitious. (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Ummm... For anybody who hasn't checked out FBTB within the past 24 HOURS

My head has definitely exploded. God Bless FBTB. Oh, yeah... God Bless the funky little brickpeople too. "Jabba's Sail Barge for 2006 11.10.05 Ace So, catching up on some email, I discover a few emails pointing me here and there which eventually (...) (19 years ago, 12-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Carbon Freeze Chamber Dio

(2 URLs) Overview> (2 URLs) Detailed close-ups> AC (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Lego Star Wars Video Game now available for Gamecube

Walked in to my local Target the other day and was surprised to see this in the display case with other Gamecube games. I did a double take to make sure it was labeled for Gamecube and not there by accident. Hopefully, this is good news for those (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Millennium Falcon set tops eBay Hot New Toys list

eBay just released its annual Hot New Toys List ((URL) and what should top the poll but the (URL) Millennium Falcon set>! eBay also has a new "(URL) Toy Finder>" thingy, where other LEGO products are featured, including the SW ARC-170 Star Fighter, (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  BrickNebula Episode #12: A Day In The Life

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 12: A Day In The Life>. In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk about the newest S@H catalog, rant about building copyrights, & Serenity (spoiler alert!). Have fun! --Mike (& Dave) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Re: Which colors does Set 10129 have?

(...) This 2003 set should be in old gray. I saw it at a friend's place before, but he got it when it first came out. (...) From what I heard: there are two type of packaging of 4502 - the older style one has old grey (I have one), and the new style (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Which colors does Set 10129 have?

(...) At least here in Australia, all copies I've seen of that set are classic grey. ROSCO (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Which colors does Set 10129 have?

Does anyone know which colors that set 10129, the large Snowspeeder model, has -- the old greys or the new bleys? I had thought that the new x-wing, set 4502, had the new bleys. Then last night I finally gave in and bought that set when seeing it on (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Carbon Freeze Chamber

(...) Yes I did and you could partially see the wiring underneath in some of the pics. If you're talking about pics underneath, it won't happen unless I deconstruct it. AC (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Carbon Freeze Chamber

"ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:Ioow0p.1pwn@lugnet.com... (...) Using a string of Christmas lights in this one too? The lighting through the floor is looking good. I'd love to see some behind the scene shots. :) Rob (...) (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Carbon Freeze Chamber

The (URL) Carbon Freezing Chamber> done in Lego with built-in lights. Still a work-in-progress as the top part of the chamber under construction. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) Ok it looks like Lugnet doesnt like underscores in URL's. So if you add an underscore between support 01,02,03 you can see the images. After the pictures are MODed. you can view the folder here. (URL) for the troubles. Dave (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) Kelly and all, It was a good thing I found this thread. I just got my ISD and decided to make a small support for the nose. The support sits about 12 studs forward of the Cargo Bay. Its a very simple build and does detract from the look of the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) Thanks for the feedback, everyone...I've finally gone and bought it! (I've just completed a big contract and felt I'd earned it!) I haven't built it yet...(another big contract is preying on my time) but it seems to be original grey so far. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) I just picked up an ISD the other day. Everything is OLD gray sans, 2 4x12 plates that were bley. I am not sure how/why they were bley. But those were the only ones I found in the set. Dave (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Grand Army New Republic

With his transformation completed, Darth Vader takes charge of the (URL) Grand Army of the New Republic>. From the vantage point of the command control satellite, the various troop contingents amass in his presence before their deployment to the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Boonta Eve Race

From local cult to grand spectacle and long before the arena was built, Tatooine's thrillseekers have held free-for-all, no-holds-barred races. The era of modern day podracing comes to a crescendo during the (URL) Boonta Eve Classic> where the grand (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Search for a Test Pilot...

Proudly presenting the second comic strip by my good friend, Steve Locke. (URL) always appreciated. Pete (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  BrickNebula PodCast #11: Interview with Chris Giddens

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 11: Interview with Chris Giddens> In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk more about dino's, brickfest, & it ends with an interview with Chris Giddens. Have fun! --Mike (& Dave) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX) !

  Comming November 1st 2005

Well I hope you enjoy, and please tell me what you think, thanks. --Kevin (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  WIP: Unnamed Minifig Scale Ship

This is not an official SW starship, though some design elements were derived from the Venator. It's more of an escort/attack cruiser much smaller in size but fast, deadly and deploys frontline clonetroopers. The light gray with dark gray and dark (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  TransGalMeg "Rihkxyrk" Attack Ship

This is my first posting to Lugnet. Here's a model I put together of a TransGalMeg "Rihkxyrk" Attack Ship, also known as the Black Sun Heavy Fighter. For those of you that are unaware, the Rihkxyrk is one of the freelance ships that players can fly (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jabba's Royal Box

Awnings give shade to some bettors on the front box where they can conveniently seek refreshments inside the (URL) cantina> directly under (URL) royal box>. Gardulla the Hutt lounges just inside the royal box attended by a slave Twi'lek while the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Starfighters

Hello, I have just recently come back to Lugnet, I have posted here a few years ago, but this is my fist post to .starwars since I've come back. I just wanted to know what you thought of my modified lego set, the folder is here: (URL) but till it is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New SW sets, Tie and V-wing, Pics from Eurobricks

(...) Actually, they *aren't* straight from eurobricks, they were copied from (URL) FBTB> and the LEGO copyright removed without permission. But still nice pics! ROSCO (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Starfighters

Hello, I have just recently came bake to Lugnet, I have posted here a few years ago, but this is my fist post to .starwars since I've come back. I just wanted to know what you thought of my modified lego set, the folder is here: (URL) but till it is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  New SW sets, Tie and V-wing, Pics from Eurobricks

Hey, I was reading Eurobricks.com, my fave site for pictures of new LEGO sets, and I saw two pictures of the new SW sets, and seeing as no one else here in lugnet.starwars has posted them, here they are, straight from eurobricks. (URL) Eurobricks! (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Two StarWars MOCs

Hello all! I have made two StarWars creations which could be built between EpII and EpIII: (URL) An armored Jedi transport> for those Jedi who are not crack pilots but need to get around, piloted by an Elite Clone Pilot. (URL) A Clone Fighter> using (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  WARNING: Minifigures under 18 exit now!!

Hello everyone it's me again with another Starwars Vignette. This one is a rare sneak peak into the real Mos Eisley Cantina at its Peak. WARNING: Minifigures under 18 please exit due to some adult Preferences! If you are of age minifigures please (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Droid Gunship V2

Not completely satisfied with the (URL), (URL) this version> has been modified heavily on the front to get closer to the details of the actual gunship. The two twin swivel guns can now point forward and the nose has been trimmed by a couple of (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Micro Sandcrawler with only 17 parts! (Mini Model No. 75!)

Hello dear fellows! Time for another small jubilee! Mini Model No. 75 has just been updated! It's another version of the sandcrawler. This particular model is rather micro and consists of only 17 parts! :-) Click the small image for a larger view (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

  Episode III Collector's Set (65771)

Amazon.com is taking preorders for the forthcoming Episode III Collector's set. It looks like the ARC-170, Tri-Fighter, an unnamed mini set, three clone troopers, a poster, and CD-Rom are all included. This set comes in at $60 USD. It looks like (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: better lightsaber proportion and a just for fun MOC

(...) I like this creation very much! For me, it is a mystery why nearly nobody seems to love this bell-figs. In my opinion, they have exactly the right size and above all, they have adjustable limbs, so they can walk the stairs and sit on a medival (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Chasm too big in game

(...) I wasn't sure so I asked the expert (the 7 year old PS2 expert) and he said r2 d2 glides across the gap and then r2 opens the bridge. Hope this helps Anita (and Jake) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Chasm too big in game

I'm playing he PS2 Lego Star Wars game and I'm stuck. I'm chasing Jango fett, he keeps leaving bombs on the walkway which explode when I get near. Anyway after that bit he jets over a gap in the walkway and enters an elevator. I've a button to press (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  From 67 to 74: 7 new MINI models from Clone Wars!

Hello altogether! I finally found time to post the MINI models from Clone Wars, which were designed in July and August. I have currently 7 models from this TV series. We hereby cross the border of MINI model No. 70 as well! Click on one of the (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Pit Hangar

The (URL) pit hangar> was originally constructed to service a single podracer. As the sports popularity grew, bays were enlarged to service multiple podracers crammed with their own pit crews and teams. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: New Slave I & minifigs

(...) IG-88, Dengar, Bespin guard... ...appears to possibly have a "fleshy" generic face. Could this set mark the end of the yellow smiley? Probably not, but it's interesting. I'm happy with the use of existing headgear, even if it does give this (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Slave I & minifigs

(...) "In addition to Slave I, fans can also look forward to the January debut of a LEGO V-wing fighter and new designs for the TIE interceptor, A-wing, and B-wing fighters. Make sure to reserve some room in your holiday collection for these (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Mos Espa Arena Grandstand

The immense (URL) grandstands of Mos Espa Arena> are cradled within a natural canyon amphitheater on the edge of the Western Dune Sea. Once inside the arena, fans are able to visit the various concourses where they can place bets, purchase souvenirs (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: New Slave I & minifigs

(...) I always thought (URL) Shaq> made for a good female head. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Slave I & minifigs

(...) ... who has a brown minifig head.... ... who has a brown minifig head with the GENERIC minifig face ... Ladies and gentlemen, we now have the means to make darkskinned LEGO women. Huzzah!!! --- Philip (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  New Slave I & minifigs

I found a link on Eurobricks.com today that goes to the new product page on the Star Wars site. They have a picture of the new Slave I and the new minifigs that come with it: (URL) IG-88, Dengar, Bespin guard...SWEET! David Gregory (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: Darth Maul

(...) Hey, thanks for the comments! I hadn't before considered that, but I'll see if I have anything read lying around here... ;) Daniel (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Darth Maul

(...) Hi Daniel, Congratulations on some nice work. Given the nature of Darth Maul, I know that he must be made from black and red pieces. This makes it difficult to see his construction, because black does not photograph well. I know that a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Darth Maul

This is a Bionicle creation based on the Star Wars character Darth Maul. Some points of interest are the leg connections and the horns. (URL) You can go to the following link for more pictures and information: (URL) Daniel (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Star Wars (+1 space) MOCs

Hi all, here are a couple of things that I've built recently. Please click on the images for more pics. Any criticism is welcome. Thanks! Dennis Mini Slave III - SW Slave ship variant: (URL) This model includes an opening cargo hold for storing up (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Mini No. 66: Solar Sailer!

Thanks for your comment and blogging it! Chris (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Mini No. 66: Solar Sailer!

(...) Awesome! I love it. Dooku's solar sailers is one of my favorite Star Was ships, and I wish more of it appeared in the films. Your use of the Blacktron canopies as the sails is excellent! Blogged! (URL) :D -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Mini No. 66: Solar Sailer!

Hello dear fellows! I today finished Count Dooku's Solar Sailer from Episode II. It has a really tricky shape. As sails I used trans-yellow corner panels as they come in the Blacktron I space station. Bes greetings, yours Chris Click the image for (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

  Mustafar Duel

I wanted to make another Star Wars vig based on a powerful moment from Revenge of the Sith. The emotional, climactic duel between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader over the roiling lava of Mustafar seemed like a fun idea. (URL) Click pic for gallery! During (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Mos Espa Arena Race Checkpoint

Throughout the Mos Espa speedway, checkpoint towers are manned to observe and report the progresss of the race to the viewers at the Grand Arena. Numerous crashes and accidents that occur during the race are caused more often by the drivers (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Engineering 'Bot

Semi-Autonomous Mobile Engineering Interface (SAMEI; usually pronounced "Sammy") Pics: (URL) file: (URL) Inventory: * 1x1 plate w/ eyehole * 1x1 round plate ("trans" color) * 1x1 tile w/ top-clip * 1x1 kitchen tap, x2 * droid arms, x4 The tile w/ (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: All His Life...

Hey Matt, Great scene! It has a real sense of longing to it. Very nice droid, too. Bruce (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Announcing NWBrickCon 2005 Theme Coordinators

NWBrickCon 2005 is coming up on October 7--9 in Seattle. Registration is possible at (URL) September 9. If you plan to display MOCs or other displays, or have any related questions, please contact the appropriate coordinator (preferably by October (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western) !!

  SW DS2 Inventory

The inventory for the new Death Star II is here: (URL) In case you're wondering, I won the DS2 as a prize for taking part in the AFOL survey on the LegoFan website: (URL) I'll review it when I've finished building it, but good points so far are: (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Imperial Garrison Base

This MOC is based on something I saw in a Starwars book called "Inside The Worlds of Starwars Trilogy". There is a map of Mos Eisley and there was a garrison base in town. So this MOC is based on that. There is a landing pad, base HQ with sleeping (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two Down

(...) Unfortunately I don't use LDraw/MLCad but I've taken lots of pics from almost every conceivable angle. AC (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two Down

(...) I hope, perchance, you LDrawed/MLCaded them for the sake of history? (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Two Down

Say goodbye to (URL) and (URL) Inevitable as it is and the circle of bricks goes on, MOCs come and go to bring life to new MOCs... This is the start... (URL) Where will this end? AC (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: IHQ Main Docking Bay

(...) Thanks, Paul! I would've liked to expand it but ran short supply of gray bricks. AC (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: All His Life...

(...) Cool vignette (and Treadwell)!! Nice job on capturing the scene of a young Skywalker. "Big Daddy" Nelson (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  All His Life...

After an overhaul to my WED Treadwell droid, I decided it needed a little scene for itself. So I give you this simple vignette, "All His Life..." (URL) Click pic for large image The galleries, when moderated, can be found here: Scene: (URL) Droid: (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !!

  Re: IHQ Main Docking Bay

(...) AC, Great job again. I wanted to do this very thing but have not had the time to pull it off. Love the details! Paul Thomas (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Droid Gunship

The Confederacy developed this dish-shaped (URL) droid gunship> in response to the victories won by the powerful Republic attack gunship during the Clone Wars. These droid gunships were deployed at such engagements as the Battle of Kashyyyk. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Set 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer re-release comments

(...) That's a good idea - I'll keep that in mind should I ever get fired from my job and have to transport it back out of my cubicle. However, I don't have any plans for that, so as far as I'm concerned it can sit and rot right where it's sitting (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer re-release comments

(...) I've transported an ISD in my car a couple of times, and I can say from experience that you should definitely remove ALL 4 panels before you set it in your car. The 4 panels can be placed sideways on their straight edges pretty easily. The (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO STAR WARS Videogame modding / skinning

Just a heads up for those of you who would like to get a bit more gameplay out of LEGO Star Wars (PC version only) There are 4 or 5 game modders (myself included) showcasing what we've managed in this fbtb.net thread (URL) There are many more (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO UCS Survey

(...) I did not go very far with the survey. actually I got this I tried to hit the "submit" butten for the first time. BTW it is not true that you can use your user name I had to type my email address to log in. my user name has been refused :-( w. (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mos Espa Arena Viewing Tower

During the Boonta Eve Classic, the family and friends of some privileged racers watch the race from the (URL) viewing towers> built in various areas inside the grand arena. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Star Wars LEGO UCS Survey

(...) It's been brought to my attention that I forgot to mention that registration to LEGOFan.org is required to participate in the survey, so I am stating that here. My apologies for that. Joe Meno Press Secretary, LEGOFan.org (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Star Wars LEGO UCS Survey

The LEGO Group has asked LEGO Fan for help in collecting your feedback. They're looking into future product ideas and have asked for your opinions on which product you'd like to see the most. This feedback will be added into the decision making (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: New Republic Troops

"ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:IKGEun.140t@lugnet.com... (...) Sarcastic Ravings: { I must say that I was quite excited when I first read your post including the word "mod" in it. I take modifying our favorite plastic bricks VERY (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Republic Troops

(...) snip (...) Thanks, just wanted to show a better alternative than just using the standard weapons provided with the minifigs. AC (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Republic Troops

Lenny, (...) Simple answer, don't have that many troops for what I'm working on. (...) Should've been clear enough that existing weapons were modified. Also in the text provided for the link it clearly states that the mods did not involve any (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Republic Troops

(...) -snip- (...) You are free to your own opinion, but it's not an issue of scale. Soren Roberts has made many fig scale weapons that have both interesting contruction and look great. (URL) This folder> and (URL) this folder> both have some (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Republic Troops

(...) I'm going to have to disagree with you here Lenny. I think that, for the scale, the weapons look pretty good. After all, he's trying to make hand held weapons. -Orion (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Republic Troops

(...) Has the EU actually stated that the New Republic re-uses stormtroopers/clonetroopers? I would have thought the New Republic would have done away with a force so easily corruptible. "Mods" - did you really cut lego to make the weapons? Where? (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  New Republic Troops

Just some simple mods to the weaponry for the troops to be used in the next MOC. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

This is my final plea and I will be silent about this (I will post the results though) from now on. Lugnet isn't filled with little children. There are thousands, I think, of members here who have jobs, families, children, spouses and other things (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  better lightsaber proportion and a just for fun MOC

I posted these pics to brickshelf a while ago but never got around to bringing them to the attention of lugnet. anyways, here they are: a study in lightsaber proportion w/ belville children using the 8h antennae whip here: (URL) a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Felucia Scout Patrol

(...) You probably meant tan baseplates? I have both green and tan but are currently in use with my previous works. This is just the start of something I'm planning for a bigger scene. Thanks. Ac (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

I know this is posted to many many groups, but I really need people from all interests to help take this survey. There are so many members here at Lugnet yet I feared too few ever check the home page or .general. So, I plea with all of you to allow (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: Felucia Scout Patrol

All those flowers look really nice on the scenery. However, the grey ground provides some unnatural look. Have you considered using brown baseplates? Or, as they are hard to find, some sort of green ones? Regards, Chris (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Felucia Scout Patrol

Felucia was a world teeming with fungal life-forms and immense primitive plants. Beneath the hazy canopies of the enormous pitcher plants and leafy growths is a surreal color-drenched landscape where an infantry unit of Republic scouts are on (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact