 Star Wars / 17540
Re: Darth Maul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Daniel Jackson wrote:
   This is a Bionicle creation based on the Star Wars character Darth Maul. Some points of interest are the leg connections and the horns.

You can go to the following link for more pictures and information: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/9985

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Congratulations on some nice work.

Given the nature of Darth Maul, I know that he must be made from black and red pieces. This makes it difficult to see his construction, because black does not photograph well.

I know that a brightly colored background does not reflect Maul’s motif, but it would make it easier to see how he is assembled.

Had you considered a red backdrop?

Kev

Hey, thanks for the comments! I hadn’t before considered that, but I’ll see if I have anything read lying around here... ;)

Daniel