 Star Wars / 17550
Re: Chasm too big in game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Lane wrote:
I'm playing he PS2 Lego Star Wars game and I'm stuck.

I'm chasing Jango fett, he keeps leaving bombs on the walkway which explode when
I get near. Anyway after that bit he jets over a gap in the walkway and enters
an elevator. I've a button to press which extends a bridge but only half way and
I can't jump the gap, even with a double jump. How do I cross?

I can't use the force on anything, but their is an ascension gun target thingy
but I can't use it without a blaster equipped character. As I'm in story mode
I'm stuck with Obi-wan and his droid as characters.

Cheers

Steve

I wasn't sure so I asked the expert (the 7 year old PS2 expert) and he said r2
d2 glides across the gap and then r2 opens the bridge.

Hope this helps

Anita (and Jake)