 Star Wars / 17585
Re: Ummm... For anybody who hasn't checked out FBTB within the past 24 HOURS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Damien Nesbit wrote:
My head has definitely exploded.  God Bless FBTB.  Oh, yeah... God Bless the
funky little brickpeople too.

"Jabba's Sail Barge for 2006
11.10.05
Ace
So, catching up on some email, I discover a few emails pointing me here and
there which eventually lead me to this article that mentions a Jabba's Sail
Barge slated for 2006.

I think my head just exploded...."

here's what they linked to:

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20051026005472&newsLang=en

Oh, my aching wallet! Star Wars AND Spongebob?!