 Star Wars / 17507
Re: New Republic Troops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:09:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
Just some simple mods to the weaponry for the troops to be used in the next
MOC.

<http://pinlac.com/LegoNewRepublicTroops.html
<http://pinlac.com/images/NewRepublicTroops-thumb.jpg>>

AC

Has the EU actually stated that the New Republic re-uses
stormtroopers/clonetroopers?  I would have thought the New Republic would
have done away with a force so easily corruptible.

"Mods" - did you really cut lego to make the weapons? Where?  Or do you just
mean custom lego weapons?  As custom lego weapons, I'm not that impressed.
They seem fairly straight forward or don't seem like guns at all.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here Lenny.  I think that, for the scale,
the weapons look pretty good.  After all, he's trying to make hand held weapons.

-Orion