 Star Wars / *14904 (-20)
  Re: SW MiniBust-- Imperial Stormtrooper

(...) Me too! The trooper's guts are not extraordinarily complicated, but I can imagine that different heads would necessitate different platforms-- I'm very curious to see what people could devise with a 4 stud "baseline" for width. Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW MiniBust-- Imperial Stormtrooper

This looks excellent....it's like that 2x3 wing nose was made for it. This would be great to see produced - packaged much like the Bionicle masks. And interesting marketing twist would be to sell the pieces for the head, yet the instructions (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) Hi Jason, your site is absolutly GREAT ! I love your designs, the RBR, the Hyperdrive Ring rocks and I swear I´ll copy this for my Jedi Starfighter. The Time Sage movies make me hop up and down :) "The Rescue" is my absolute favourite LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW MiniBust-- Imperial Stormtrooper

(...) Stuart, I gotta agree with Jon, minibusts are a great idea. And what a way to start! This looks fantastic. I hope to see more. John (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt's hands

(...) Nope. They're the same arms as the Hagrid figure from the Harry Potter line (if I'm not mistaken). -Greg (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt's hands

Hi If they are the same hands as the Adventurer^s Yeti arms, they connect to the body with a technic pin. Felix (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Trademark infringement by LEGO and Lucasfilm?

Hi, everyone. I found 2003 SW sets at the Wal-Mart in Livonia, MI, and the assortment included Jabba's palace. Well, I looked on the side, where it showed the figures, and saw that one was named "Gonk Droid™". Now, if memory serves, this term was (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general) !

  Re: SW MiniBust-- Imperial Stormtrooper

(...) Thanks for the thoughts, Jon. I agree wholeheartedly that TLG would probably do a great job themseves. The (upcoming) SW mini ships indicate a new acceptance of SNOT from them... And I'm going to try and do more myself, but definitely want to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Stuart Immonen" <stuartNOSPAM@immonen.ca> wrote in message news:H7HA2M.BxL@lugnet.com... (...) That is a really neat idea. I have a strong feeling this could be the start of a fad. On another note imagine how cool it would be if LEGO had made (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW MiniBust-- Imperial Stormtrooper

I got to thinking on a lazy Saturday... 1)I think my favourite part of mecha building is creating the head and 2)I think TLG missed the boat somewhat on their Technic SW figs and 3) I had a lot of small white pieces.... So I made this. I'd like to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...

Just an update: I actually did get mine on December 12th even though I didn't order until late november and the estimated shipping date was "by december 31st". Lego customer service is good indeed and they've almost always shipped things out earlier (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) Cool. Thanks very much for the feedback! As far as how I made the instructions, here's the basic process.... 1. Model the file in MLCAD. 2. Use MLCAD to generate the the parts list and LDraw files for each step. I wrote a little program (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Thank You!Thank You!Thank You! :-) Gary "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7DuFt.Fv4@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) models: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Rebel Blockade Runner

Very nice! I have browsed your site several time previous and was very impressed. I also see that your photography on this model looks alot more professional too. The instructions are very well put together. I can tell you tried to make it look as (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt's hands

"Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:H7FKpw.MsL@lugnet.com... (...) all. (...) I wonder if you can pop them out and replace them with true minifig arms and hands? -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jabba the Hutt's hands

In case anybody was wondering...you can't move them :( His arm go up and down but you can't move the position of the hands at all. Julie (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) Also, I found it really great if you turn reflections to 0. This gives the smooth shading, or "cell shading" effect. Reflection statements are found in the color definitions, just do a find for "reflection" and you should see it. Set all of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) 1. Open LPub 2. Click on the POV tab 3. Click on the Rendering tab 4. Click on the drop-down menu and choose "MEGA-POV => POV-Ray 3.1 5. Now the MEGAPOV Tab shoul be enabled. Note make SURE you downloaded POV-Ray 3.1g for windows and NOT (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) Opps sorry about that. Those links have been fixed. One had a type (no one left to speak) and the other was linking somehere else. =) Here is a quicker link to them: (URL) this way you miss the rest of the website. =( (...) There are 6 in the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: OLD pics (1983 to 2000) documenting the sordid past of my Star Wars Customs!

(...) LOL, Tobbe...I assume you mean the generous layer of dust on the hull plates? I've never been one to try to clean my LEGO, but in the case of the Falcon I can get away with it! Makes it look like it just flew in from Lucas' "used universe!" ; (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact