 Star Wars / 14897
Re: SW MiniBust-- Imperial Stormtrooper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 18:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jon Palmer writes:
"Stuart Immonen" <stuartNOSPAM@immonen.ca> wrote in message
news:H7HA2M.BxL@lugnet.com...
http://server3002.freeyellow.com/dadoandrabbit/lego/minibust_trooper.jpg

And LMKWYT.

That is a really neat idea.  I have a strong feeling this could be the start
of a fad. On another note imagine how cool it would be if LEGO had made
little sets like these.  Granted the human heads might look a little
blockish at this scale, but the droids, aliens and 'masked dudes' would look
good.  Great way to get parts too.

Thanks for the thoughts, Jon. I agree wholeheartedly that TLG would probably
do a great job themseves. The (upcoming) SW mini ships indicate a new
acceptance of SNOT from them...

And I'm going to try and do more myself, but definitely want to see others
give it a go!

Great job.

Thanx again.

stuart