 Star Wars / 14903
Re: SW MiniBust-- Imperial Stormtrooper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:31:55 GMT

This looks excellent....it's like that 2x3 wing nose was made for it.  This
would be great to see produced - packaged much like the Bionicle masks.  And
interesting marketing twist would be to sell the pieces for the head, yet
the instructions included detailed construction for the rest of the body as
well to be made out of your pre-existing collection.

Cool.

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.starwars, Stuart Immonen writes:
I got to thinking on a lazy Saturday...

1)I think my favourite part of mecha building is creating the head and 2)I
think TLG missed the boat somewhat on their Technic SW figs and 3) I had a
lot of small white pieces....

So I made this.

I'd like to CAD it, and get some instructions online, and when I do, I'll
move it to Brickshelf. In the meantime, please look here:

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/dadoandrabbit/lego/minibust_trooper.jpg

And LMKWYT.

stuart