 Star Wars / 14902
Re: MOC: Rebel Blockade Runner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:15:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann writes:
http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/2390/index.htm

I've recently been obsessed with creating instructions and this is my first
custom that comes complete with LDraw file, parts list and PDF instructions.

Hi Jason,

your site is absolutly GREAT ! I love your designs, the RBR, the Hyperdrive
Ring rocks and I swear I´ll copy this for my Jedi Starfighter.
The Time Sage movies make me hop up and down :) "The Rescue" is my absolute
favourite LEGO animation and I´d say it's an instant classic !
I also can´t wait to install the PADD on my PDA (unfortunatley its got no
connection to my computer at the moment :(
And on top of this your website is very well desigend, with great photos,
information etc I like the way you created the tables with information and
links to other sites, using PDF for your instruction, offering the MPD files
and also the color scheme for the whole site. (all this made me rethink my
own site redesign).
Your site is an inspiration for all LEGO builders, HTML programmers,
animation filmers, and Star Trek nuts...
...I think it's too much for me. I'll pass out for a while now...
->dö