 Star Wars / 14859
Re: MOC: Rebel Blockade Runner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:25:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
Jason,

    I like it Jason!  It's a nice variation.  I think it would be easier to
get the parts for that than the official mico RBR.  Just wish you would post
instructions and all for the rest of your stuff, mostly your Hyperdrive
ring.  Keep up the great work!

Scott

Thanks for the feedback!  Yeah, you're not the only one wishing for
instructions for the booster ring, but fear not, they will hopefully be up
shortly after the holidays.