 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 716
MOC: Rebel Blockade Runner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:41:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello people,

You can find pictures of my latest custom, a 'not so mini' mini Rebel
Blockader Runner, here:

http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/2390/index.htm

I've recently been obsessed with creating instructions and this is my first
custom that comes complete with LDraw file, parts list and PDF instructions.

If anyone actually builds their own copy, I'd be particularly interested in
feedback on the instructions.

Enjoy!

Jason