 Star Wars / 14858
Re: MOC: Rebel Blockade Runner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:03:29 GMT

Very nice!  I like your other creations too, very smooth and true to
prototype.  Especially the hyperdrive ring.

Aren't the Runner's engine supposed to glow orange though?  Don't know for
sure, but that's the way they are on both official models.

KUTGW.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann writes:
Hello people,

You can find pictures of my latest custom, a 'not so mini' mini Rebel
Blockader Runner, here:

http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/2390/index.htm

I've recently been obsessed with creating instructions and this is my first
custom that comes complete with LDraw file, parts list and PDF instructions.

If anyone actually builds their own copy, I'd be particularly interested in
feedback on the instructions.

Enjoy!

Jason