 Star Wars / 14898
14897  |  14899
Subject:
Trademark infringement by LEGO and Lucasfilm?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:03:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

   Hi, everyone.

   I found 2003 SW sets at the Wal-Mart in Livonia, MI, and the
   assortment included Jabba's palace.  Well, I looked on the side,
   where it showed the figures, and saw that one was named "Gonk
   Droid™".  Now, if memory serves, this term was actually coined
   by one of our *own*:

   http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=34495

   So, Mr. Sullivan, is there any litigation pending?  ;)

   all best

   LFB

   PS:  I can't send email right now, because I'm in the US.
        Ironic, isn't it?