 Star Wars / 14885
Re: OLD pics (1983 to 2000) documenting the sordid past of my Star Wars Customs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:43:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
<<snip>>

Apologies for some of the fuzzy pics, but hey, they're old! : P

The pictures is not the only thing that's fuzzy:

:)
LOL, Tobbe...I assume you mean the generous layer of dust on the hull
plates? I've never been one to try to clean my LEGO, but in the case of the
Falcon I can get away with it! Makes it look like it just flew in from
Lucas' "used universe!" ; )

Really cool, I love seeing peoples old MOC's. I wish I took some photos of my
pre dark-ages MOC's, I can't remember much of 'em :(

I don't know if I liked it a tenth of your building pleasure but I did like
them!
I should have said one one hundreth!  I didn't mean to imply that looking at
out of focus old pics of my stuff would be a spectacular captivating
experience...but I'm glad you enjoyed them!  : )

-Brian