 Star Wars / 14879
Re: OLD pics (1983 to 2000) documenting the sordid past of my Star Wars Customs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:30:20 GMT

<<snip>>

Apologies for some of the fuzzy pics, but hey, they're old! : P

The pictures is not the only thing that's fuzzy:

:)

Really cool, I love seeing peoples old MOC's. I wish I took some photos of my
pre dark-ages MOC's, I can't remember much of 'em :(

I don't know if I liked it a tenth of your building pleasure but I did like
them!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu