 Star Wars / *12248 (-20)
  Re: got em all

(...) I just recently thought this through, as many of the UCS X-Wing and RBR stickers could have been printed pieces. I think the problem has to do with time to market. It probably takes a lot longer to produce printed pieces for a set, then to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: got em all

(...) I know that the creations I see here weren't easy to build. What's wrong with a challenge? If I had the RBR, I would customize it to hold mini-figures. Is the RBR to scale with the far too small LEGO System models like the Sith Infiltrator or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation

(...) And it probably beats the price of buying the non-LEGO action figures of these characters, which is how I try to think of the new Star Wars diorama sets. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown

Shaun,according to The Imperial Sourcebook from the West End Games SW RPG, an Imp Army Squad consists of 8 Men commanded by a sargent (9 troops total). In a basic, unspecialized squad, one light repeating blaster is carried per squad. Its safe to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set

"Kung-Khoon Quah" <kquah1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:GoCK0q.7rH@lugnet.com... (...) manipulated (...) fighters.LMKWYT. (...) KK: I just got around to looking at this today and I must say, excellent work! I really like all of your ideas (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation

I don't have a Imperial Shuttle (yet), but I take it the 'pilot' minifigure in that does not have a Imperial Officer torso? But I agree - the Final Duel II set is a great way to get multiple Stormies and Imperials :) Figure the retail cost about $7 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Am I crazy . . .

Considering that Lucasarts prolly had the final ok on what the model will look like, I would imagine that there was a prototype with LEGO's bright orange bricks, but Lucasarts prolly thought it was too 'bright' and the red in use now was the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown

I don't think there's ever been an Official Lucasarts/Star Wars breakdown of the Empire's Military. But bear in mind that on the Death Star those were all 'security' troops (kinda like what Marines are on a Navy ship) and as such the heavier weapons (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: got em all

Having seen one up close and almost personal a couple weeks ago, it will NOT convert to minifig usage very easily. It's actually a bit smaller than minifig scale (almost half or 1/3 minifig scale, I would guess). Most of the interior is taken up by (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  No A-wing

It sounds like Lego is not going to sell the A-wing any more. My Mom was going to get it for me for Christmas but Lego said that they were out and that they won't be getting any more. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  got em all

Well, I broke down and ordered the Runner. Now I got all the new sets either on the way or already at home (except the big yoda). Question: anyone convert the runner to minifig already? I plan to do so as I build it. Any tips? (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Imperial Platoon Breakdown

Hi All, With the arrival of cheap Stormtroopers, I'm quickly beginning to amass my AT-AT transported platoon of imperial troops. Here's the question, though ... how are squads of stormtroopers armed? To judge from the death star scene in ANH, every (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation

(...) thankfully the 2002 set line up has some less expensive sources for stormtroopers, but i am kind of surprised that the death star officer made its premier in such a small set. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Area Report

Ewok Attack, Twin-Pod Cloud Car, Final Duel I&II, and Jedi Duel sets (along w/Vader/R2 Technic) all spotted at Target/Wal-Marts in Salt Lake. Toys R Us is miserably behind the curve.... mo www.galacticbrick.com Star Wars LEGO for the Ignorant Masses (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Am I crazy . . .

Yes, the majority of the set is red, with brown and dark gray accents. (I have one sitting on my moniter as I type this.) Overall, I think this is a very nice set. -Joel (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Am I crazy . . .

(...) or are the bricks in this set red instead of orange? Is it a photographic error? They should be orange. The studio models were orange. We need more orange. Can anyone confirm the true color for the set? Dave (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Catalog 2002 ?

(...) I just got an order from S@H which had the new January 2002 catalog in it. While the info. on the Star Wars sets has been out for a while (see set references here on LUGNET and on www.FBTB.net for example), I'll take a moment to post what is (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Catalog 2002 ?

(...) try: www.fbtb.net as they have scans of the 20/02 catalog. Cloud City car is in it, and 4 "duel" sets, Ewok Attack too. James P (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO Catalog 2002 ?

Heya all ! ;) I wanna ask if the new 2002 LEGO Catalog is out and where can I see scans of new sets. I'm interested in new CLASSIC Star Wars sets. ;) If I can remember in the last years at this time all sets for the first half of next year were (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation

I just got this set for xmas and I noticed that some people have been saying that it should include a stormtrooper and a 4x4 turntable to make the head turn. I think there are good reasons why it didnt include either of those. With the stormtrooper, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact