 Star Wars / 12245
Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:20:32 GMT

Shaun,according to The Imperial Sourcebook from the West End Games SW RPG,
an Imp Army Squad consists of 8 Men commanded by a sargent (9 troops total).
In a basic, unspecialized squad, one light repeating blaster is carried per
squad. Its safe to assume the other 8 are regular blasters. A platoon
consists of 4 squads commanded by a Leutinant and a Sargent-Major. (9 x 4 +2
=38 total troops) If you wish to build an even bigger army, just ask for
company and larger sizes :)