 Star Wars / 12275
Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Magnus Lauglo writes:
I haven't seen the movies in a while, but I seem to remember a scene in the
attack on Hoth where several stormtroopers are assembling some heavy kind of
laser weapon thing on a tripod, probably the equivalent of a 50 cal machine
gun, or perhaps a recoilless cannon/rifle. This is a different weapon from the
heavy gun the stormtroopers are carrying on Tatooine. So perhaps you could have
one of your squads as a heavy weapons/antiarmour squad, and be armed with one,
or even two of these heavy weapons?

The big tripod gun would be an e-web blaster Shaun was talking about in the

http://www.decipher.com/starwars/cardlists/hoth/dark/small/ewebblaster.html

I've seen some pretty good fan created e-web blasters... you could try the
customs portion of fbtb.net

-peter