 Star Wars / 12274
Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 05:57:30 GMT

I haven't seen the movies in a while, but I seem to remember a scene in the
attack on Hoth where several stormtroopers are assembling some heavy kind of
laser weapon thing on a tripod, probably the equivalent of a 50 cal machine
gun, or perhaps a recoilless cannon/rifle. This is a different weapon from the
heavy gun the stormtroopers are carrying on Tatooine. So perhaps you could have
one of your squads as a heavy weapons/antiarmour squad, and be armed with one,
or even two of these heavy weapons?

Also, if you have speeder bikes in your AT- AT (as there seem to be on some of
the cutout drawings I've seen of the AT-AT in books, a few imperial scouts will
probably need to be accomodated in the hold of the AT-AT along with the
stormtroopers.

Magnus