 Star Wars / 12243
Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:02:11 GMT

I don't have a Imperial Shuttle (yet), but I take it the 'pilot'
minifigure in that does not have a Imperial Officer torso?

But I agree - the Final Duel II set is a great way to get multiple
Stormies and Imperials :)  Figure the retail cost about $7 per set,
that's two useful figures for about $3.50 each (with Luke and the
extra pieces thrown in for free). Sure beats the $6.50 average
price per Stormtrooper that I've seen on Brickbay.

In lugnet.starwars, Damien Nesbit writes:

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:

... if lego put one [stormtrooper] in the AT-ST no-one would
buy tie

fighters to get them, lego always puts the good figs into the
larger

sets first.

thankfully the 2002 set line up has some less expensive sources
for

stormtroopers, but i am kind of surprised that the death star
officer made

its premier in such a small set.