 Star Wars / 12229
12228  |  12230
Subject:
7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:43:11 GMT

I just got this set for xmas and I noticed that some people have been
saying that it should include a stormtrooper and a 4x4 turntable to make
the head turn.
I think there are good reasons why it didnt include either of those.
With the stormtrooper, if lego put one in the AT-ST no-one would buy tie
fighters to get them, lego always puts the good figs into the larger
sets first.
With the turntable, I tried it and the problem is that when the head
points backwards, the model has a tendancy to fall over.