 Star Wars / 12236
Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
... if lego put one [stormtrooper] in the AT-ST no-one would buy tie
fighters to get them, lego always puts the good figs into the larger
sets first.

thankfully the 2002 set line up has some less expensive sources for
stormtroopers, but i am kind of surprised that the death star officer made
its premier in such a small set.