 Year / 2002 / 219
218  |  220
Subject:
LEGO Catalog 2002 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 21:55:02 GMT

    Heya all ! ;)

I wanna ask if the new 2002 LEGO Catalog is out and where can I see scans of
new sets. I'm interested in new CLASSIC Star Wars sets. ;)
If I can remember in the last years at this time all sets for the first half
of next year were out.

Thanks !

Rene