 Year / 2002 / 234
Re: Am I crazy . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:12:54 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, David Simmons writes:
It's cool that we're going to get four red medium-slope corners in a $10
set, but the set should've been orange.  Continuing proof that too many
people in the R&D department aren't familiar with the films.

I share your disappointment (actually I'd rate this is one of my biggest
disappointments with the SW theme), but since the model was approved by
Lucasfilm I doubt the color was overlooked.  Since they've made simliar
decisions in the past, my guess is that they simply decided that a primary
color set would sell better.

Kevin