 Star Wars / *11633 (-20)
  New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

hi guys. i just uploaded my new a-wing. i'll let the pictures explain: (URL) me know what you think... Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) An AT-AT pilot wouldn't be bad either... same stormtrooper figure, just with gray arms and legs. -Jim (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Sith Infiltrator

it does have a boarding ramp in the back, i just didn't take any pictures of it. the landing gear is a project i plan to embark on one of these days, utilizing the click hinges from the studio sets (hopefully they'll support it, though it's a pretty (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Originally they were going to call them Scooper Troopers, since their actual job is to clean up after all those banthas and other large animals, but someone managed to convince Lucas to change it at the last minute; so, we got Sandtroopers (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) A Sandtrooper has an orange patch on his shoulder, a stormtrooper does not. Rick "Who plays Jedi Knight: DF 2 and watch Stormtroopers say "Ahh!" Hallman (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I think he was talking about a minifig pack wish. BTW - call me dumb, but what is the difference between a sandtrooper and a regular stormtrooper?? (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) When did we ever get a sandtrooper? Did I miss something? Also, I want some snowtroopers. They're way cool. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood (spoiler alert!)

(...) Jonathan, I have talk to someone who has seen the 2002 line up and there is a new slave 1 comeing out. (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Not the battle droids set! (...) How about just a stormtrooper, a scout trooper, and a sandtrooper? Heck, we've already got scouttroopers in a pack. stormtrooper, sandtrooper, and a TIE Pilot (ooo, black-suit stormtroopers!) Steve (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood (spoiler alert!)

(...) Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers whew. I have doubts that Lego would release a newly designed Slave I as cool as that would be. But the fact that it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

"J. Irvine" <irvinej@accuvera.com> wrote in message news:GHv26r.3H2@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) :) (...) already (...) TLC's (...) After I wrote I thought exactly the same thing. It would make more sense to have 2 stormtroopers and a rebel trooper (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Sith Infiltrator

hey great!! I think thats your best "improved official" model so far!! IMHO Gary Bruce Lowell <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHvIFB.36J@lugnet.com... (...) please (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Sith Infiltrator

(...) That's a darn fine representation of the sith Infiltrator. Is there a boarding ramp? Seems like with the new click hinge parts available, you could add some landing gear, too. Still, it looks very nice. Good job. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: Sith Infiltrator

i recently finished and uploaded this sith infiltrator onto my site. please go to (URL) and let me know what you think. thanks Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) That's a pretty sweet alternate... it looks kind of like a pod-racer. Anyway, the skyhopper was one of the first snowspeeder alternates I had seen, it was done by these guys: (URL) did a whole bunch of alternates, he (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse

Oooooh me likes! very cool little hover bike there! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse

Hi! I just finished taking pictures of my first try-to-make-somethin...ese-bricks MOC! I had seen all the great snowspeeder alternates out there and wanted to try to, so when I got my snowspeeder I first built from the instructions, took it apart, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Hmm. Possibly. That would make sense if not for the fact that the Speeder Bike set already has an Endor Luke and 2 scout troopers. However, I already have a dozen or so scout troopers and only 2 stormtroopers. If this is TLC's attempt to give (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Kinda sounds like it'll just be another mini-fig "collectible" set like 3342 or something, other than the $7 price sticker. It's pretty dumb to have another Luke though. I think we have enough. Other than R2D2, Luke is the most common 'fig in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

"J. Irvine" <irvinej@accuvera.com> wrote in message news:GHtt6J.KJD@lugnet.com... (...) and a (...) and (...) scout (...) Maybe it's an Endor Luke, the Biker Scout would be a natural match, and the Stormtrooper was added because when Han, Leia and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact