 Star Wars / *10408 (-20)
  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) I just got the set for Christmas, and there was this leaflet of amendments to the instructions that amounted to the following: - At one point when the half completed droid is upside down the instructions show a rubber band on the bottom of the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLCAD/LDraw Collections

(...) Count me in! My stuff:(URL) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MLCAD/LDraw Collections

---...--- (...) I'm willing! Cheers Gary (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MLCAD/LDraw Collections

I'm not sure of sites with them, tho there are a lote of Lego Fan sites that have MLCAD\LDRAW\LEOCAD renders on there. I don't have a site myself, but I have done about twenty projects in LeoCad, and would be quite happy to have them on such a site (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

"Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G676BA.Jop@lugnet.com... (...) loose (...) Sorry Joel but when I got to work today the cleaning crew had taken my empty that were on my desk and threw them out so I cant give you and accurate (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MLCAD/LDraw Collections

Hi guys, As a kid I was always fascinated by all things Lego and all things Star Wars. I gradually grew up and left my Lego to collect dust, until I recently discovered the MLCAD/LDraw websites - They've rekindled my interests in Lego, like there's (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

"John C Fiala" <jcfiala@cssltd.com> wrote in message news:G6AIIx.BBy@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) pop (...) makes (...) All I did was cross the existing bands that function the head. Connect the left neck band to the right of the head, vice (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) Mine did the same thing, and I made three changes: - I used a larger (looser) pair of elastics for the head - I shoved the "nose" tube piece in quite a bit further than is depicted in the instructions - I swapped the (technic pin/half length (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) Well, I encountered that same problem, and found a solution. The head is only held on with a 3L axel with stud, so what you do is take a piece of tape and wrap that piece around twice, sticky side to the axel. What you will notice when you put (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Destroyer Droid head?

Hi all. I've got the technic Destroyer Droid, and it's a lovely model, with that great rolling feature. However, the head has a distressing tendency to pop off in the midst of rolling. It's easy enough to fit back on, but it makes the model less (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

"John C Fiala" <jcfiala@cssltd.com> wrote in message news:G68J6n.9BC@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) post (...) *Laugh* Well, it looks like it was a good thing I was putting together the Space Shuttle I'd won on ebay, and didn't have time to tear into (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tie Fighter becomes....

(...) I haven't made my TIEs using the new TIE fighter set but I just made some nice looking TIEs like the bomber and defender using my old pieces + some new SW pieces. Renders can be found here:(URL) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

Man I wish I had subscribed to this newsgroup yesterday cause I took mine to work and assembled it. All the bags are in my office. I *might* be able to let you know tomorrow. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who has lots of robots and Lego's in his office. (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) Oh, btw, there are 2 sticker sheets. 1 was larger and was loose in the box, the other was maybe a third the size of the bigger one, and was inside a bag. (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) If the cat hasn't done away with any of them, I still have the empty bags next to the construction site (dang 10-hour days right after christmas) I'll check when I get home, but that could be at 11:30pm PST tonight. Sean (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tie Fighter becomes....

(...) Don't forget the TIE Interceptor! <ANNOYINGFANBOY>Why would you need to make a TIE Advanced? There's already been one... oh, you mean the TIE Avenger!</ANNOYINGFANBOY> :) I always meant to with Darth's TIE but never got around to it. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) I wasn't going to buy the 3-packs (I hate mailorder) but when I saw them at the Mall of America (while on vacation in Minnesota) I just had to get 'em. I do agree with you though, a Stormtrooper 5 pack would be awesome. As it stands now I need (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) While I bought the 3-packs (stinking compulsive behavior), I do think that 5-packs of Stormtroopers would rock! These are arguably the most common characters in the SW movies, and we currently have exactly 1 set to get them, and there's only 1 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) Argh, if I'd read this last night, I would have been able to tell you, but my orgy of Target LEGO sets caused me to open all of the boxes. Every single UCS X-Wing I saw was bruised and beaten. I had to get to the third Target in Colorado (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

On the plastic model kit, the cockpit is in the vertical pylon at the front of the ship. In the book, it appears to be behind the pylon - this is how it is on my model. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact