 Star Wars / 10402
Re: Destroyer Droid head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:25:29 GMT

"John C Fiala" <jcfiala@cssltd.com> wrote in message
news:G6AIIx.BBy@lugnet.com...
Hi all.

    I've got the technic Destroyer Droid, and it's a lovely model, with • that
great rolling feature.  However, the head has a distressing tendency to • pop
off in the midst of rolling.  It's easy enough to fit back on, but it • makes
the model less cool.
    Has anyone come up with a modification of the basic design that keeps
the head on that doesn't require glue?

All I did was cross the existing bands that function the head.  Connect the
left neck band to the right of the head, vice versa.  It tightens the head
in place and makes it pop up a little faster.

--
--D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/